7/3/2017 4:38:02 PM
4/19/2017 5:31:21 PM
Watch this video for information on Wisdom Teeth Management and some of the great benefits to having Third Molar Surgery.
3/10/2017 7:18:56 PM
- B.S. in Physical Science, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- D.D.S. Degree, University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, Memphis, Tennesee
- Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Associated Hospitals, Nashville, Tennessee
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Associaed Hospitals, Nashville, Tennessee
- Board Certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified as a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, AAOMS
- Fellow, ACOMS
- Fellow, ADSA
- Felow, ACD
2/27/2017 7:19:50 PM
Chloe, a 4 1/2 year old’s masterpiece of a mouth!
2/1/2017 4:31:41 PM
Dr. Tortorich’s 60th birthday present from his wife, Torre. Driving a stock car at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
1/13/2017 7:15:59 PM
12/21/2016 5:15:14 PM
Check out this video on information regarding dental implants.
Dental Implant Procedure
10/17/2016 6:10:33 PM
Dr. Tortorich wearing pink to support breast cancer awareness month!
9/23/2016 3:43:51 PM
8/30/2016 4:12:02 PM
Dr. Tortorich is Board certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The certification is comprehensive, covering the biological sciences and the clinical practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery. The process consists of two examinations, a written qualifying examination and an oral certification examination. Doctors who have completed this certification process have demonstrated a mastery of basic knowledge and skills in oral and maxillofacial surgery.