6/18/2019 2:26:50 PM
6/13/2019 8:40:36 PM
6/11/2019 2:59:25 PM
5/7/2019 7:21:27 PM
1/28/2019 3:38:51 PM
- An Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: Is in the surgical treatment of disease and disorder of the mouth, jaws, face, and associated structures. (Facial trauma and infections, reconstructive procedures, extractions, implants, and dental anesthesia).
- An Endodontist: A dentist who specializes in root canal therapy.
- A Periodontist: A dentist who specializes in the treatment of gum disease.
- An Orthodontist: In the treatment of malocclusions (bad bites) and crooked teeth.
- A Pediatric Dentist: In the treatment of pediatric dental patients.
- A Prosthodontist: Specializes in difficult restorative cases.
12/17/2018 5:29:39 PM
6/29/2018 5:28:32 PM
Dr. Tortorich, his wife, Torre, daughter Allyson, and son in law Justin all traveled to Europe to visit four countries and 10 cities in twelve days. The trip was a great adventure, but very exhausting. Dr. Tortorich had to go back to work to get some rest.
4/3/2018 5:17:12 PM
Dr. Tortorich and Brandy, financial coordinator, wearing blue on National Autism Awareness Day April 2, 2018.
Brandy has a nephew who has autism.
3/12/2018 8:16:05 PM
2/14/2018 3:41:01 PM
Dr. Tortorich teaching nitrous oxide monitoring to the dental assisting students at the University of Arkansas Pulaski Tech.