2/14/2018 3:41:01 PM
Dr. Tortorich teaching nitrous oxide monitoring to the dental assisting students at the University of Arkansas Pulaski Tech.
1/10/2018 4:41:47 PM
Myth: Soft drinks don’t damage teeth.
You may be shocked to learn that drinking your favorite carbonated beverages can cause irreversible damage to your teeth. The acid content of all carbonated beverages can damage the enamel of your teeth. Try to limit your consumption.
12/15/2017 4:55:12 PM
Dr. Tortorich enjoying some leisure time by pheasant hunting with some friends.
11/14/2017 5:41:58 PM
9/27/2017 3:46:01 PM
7/3/2017 4:38:02 PM
4/19/2017 5:31:21 PM
Watch this video for information on Wisdom Teeth Management and some of the great benefits to having Third Molar Surgery.
3/10/2017 7:18:56 PM
- B.S. in Physical Science, Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- D.D.S. Degree, University of Tennessee College of Dentistry, Memphis, Tennesee
- Internship in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Associated Hospitals, Nashville, Tennessee
- Residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center and Associaed Hospitals, Nashville, Tennessee
- Board Certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Board Certified as a Diplomate of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Fellow, AAOMS
- Fellow, ACOMS
- Fellow, ADSA
- Felow, ACD
2/27/2017 7:19:50 PM
Chloe, a 4 1/2 year old’s masterpiece of a mouth!
2/1/2017 4:31:41 PM
Dr. Tortorich’s 60th birthday present from his wife, Torre. Driving a stock car at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.