3/16/2020 2:22:52 PM
Please take note of our latest COVID-19 protocol.
You will be screened for a fever as soon as you enter our building. As you check in with our receptionist you will be asked the following questions.
1. Have you had a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. (temp of 100.06 or above)
2. Have you travelled in the last two weeks to a foreign country or have you been in contact with anyone who has done so with in the last 24 hours.
3. Come alone or with only one adult if possible if patient is underage.
Thank you for being patient with us as we work to keep this office a safe environment.
3/13/2020 6:32:32 PM
At Tortorich Oral Surgery, we are sensitive to your concerns regarding the coronavirus, COVID-19. We are carefully monitoring the situation and are following the CDC recommended guidelines for health care practices. In addition to our normal sterilization procedures and office disinfecting, we are adding on extra layer of protection by disinfecting our waiting room multiple times each day. Our trained staff are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding any concerns you may have.
2/7/2020 4:52:21 PM
Dr. Tortorich teaching nitrous oxide monitoring to the dental assisting students at the University of Arkansas Pulaski Tech.
7/26/2019 3:21:58 PM
6/18/2019 2:26:50 PM
6/13/2019 8:40:36 PM
6/11/2019 2:59:25 PM
5/7/2019 7:21:27 PM
1/28/2019 3:38:51 PM
- An Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon: Is in the surgical treatment of disease and disorder of the mouth, jaws, face, and associated structures. (Facial trauma and infections, reconstructive procedures, extractions, implants, and dental anesthesia).
- An Endodontist: A dentist who specializes in root canal therapy.
- A Periodontist: A dentist who specializes in the treatment of gum disease.
- An Orthodontist: In the treatment of malocclusions (bad bites) and crooked teeth.
- A Pediatric Dentist: In the treatment of pediatric dental patients.
- A Prosthodontist: Specializes in difficult restorative cases.
12/17/2018 5:29:39 PM